Thursday 30 January 2014

Competition Time!!!....

I have launched a competition on my Facebook page today to celebrate reaching more than 200 likes!  If you are one of them, Thank You!!

It is also a nice way to brighten up any January Blues.

If you follow me on
Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram you may have noticed I am a big fan of inspirational and funny quotes.  I am working on some new products based on my favourites but in the meantime the winner of my competition will win their favourite quote painted on to this wall hanging.



To enter all you need to do is vote for your favourite quote on my Facebook Page, plus you can add your own if it is not listed ~ yours could be the overall favourite!

To enter and see full terms & conditions visit my Facebook page here

Voting closes 11:59pm on 7th February 2014.


Good Luck!

P.S. Also this week.....
http://folksy.com/shops/FizziJayne
Valentine's Day Cards have been added to my Etsy & Folksy Shops
Shop me at Etsy and Folksy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.