It's time for our first #CraftBlogClub challenge of 2017!
The challenge is.... "Crafty Resolutions".
Following the popularity of this challenge in previous years, we thought it would be perfect to start 2017 challenging you to learn a new craft or technique.
Whatever craft you want to learn this challenge is hopefully the motivation to get you started. Alternatively, you may have received a new craft tool/machine for Christmas that you still need to take out the box, it's time to get it out and give it a go!
As it is a new craft/technique and the thought of having to complete a project may be terrifying. Don't worry, the whole point of the challenge is to have fun learning a new skill and if you don't have a completed project we still want to see your work in progress.
If you don't have time to learn a new craft or don't have one in mind, why not go back to something you haven't done in a while? Dust off those sewing machines / crochet hooks / knitting needles / paint brushes etc and get crafting.
Anyone can join in the challenge, don't worry If you've never joined a #CraftBlogClub chat before, everyone is welcome!
- Learn a new craft, or,
- Try a new technique within a craft you already enjoy, or,
- Pick up a craft you haven't done in a long time.
- We will be revealing our makes in our Twitter chat on 14th March 2017 and If you have a blog also present your lovely project in a blog post by this date.
- Please mention #CraftBlogClub in your blog post and link back to this page.
- Let us know how you’re doing throughout the challenge on Twitter. Don't forget to use our #CraftBlogClub hashtag.
Psst.... If you don't know what #CraftBlogClub is and you like the sound of this challenge, we'd love you to join in and you can find out more here.