Friday 2 May 2014

New products and a saving for this weekend only!!....

This week I have been busy adding new products to my Etsy and Folksy shops.  They have been a little neglected recently as I have been busy with customer orders and getting ready for craft fairs.

I used the craft fair in New Milton to test some new products and I got a great response about these coasters from customers....

 
I was inspired by my love of funny and inspiring quotes.  For the packs of 4 coasters I used the decoupage techniques inspired in a previous #CraftBlogClub challenge.
 
The coasters are glazed twice to protect the artwork from hot mugs and makes them easy to wipe clean. It is important to me that my products are fit for purpose so I tested prototypes this included drinking lots of hot drinks, (it's a hard life!). They also have cork mat on the back to protect surfaces.
 
I have also added wall hangings to my collection and I have one left from my stall which can be found in my shops....

 
I added  more cards to my range, some of which co-ordinate with the coasters.


To celebrate the launch of my new products, and it's a bank holiday yay! I am offering 20% off everything in my shop!! (excludes P&P). 

To receive this great offer use the code MAY20B at the checkout of my Etsy shop and the discount will automatically be deducted.  To shop in my Folksy store, use the same code in the note to seller and I will refund the saving before dispatch.  Unfortunately Folksy do not have the option for sellers to offer discounts so this is the only way I can give you a discount via Folksy.

This offer must end Bank Holiday Monday 5th May 2014, so don't miss out!

To see all the new additions to my range and to take advantage of my 20% off go to either my Etsy or Folksy shop.

I hope you like my new products

fizzi~jayne  x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.