Friday 23 May 2014

Free UK Delivery This Weekend

 
 
To redeem, enter the code FREEPOSTAGE at the checkout of my Etsy shop and discount will automatically be deducted. 

Folksy customers please enter code in the "note to seller" and I will refund the saving before dispatch. Unfortunately Folksy do not have the option for sellers to offer discounts so this is the only way I can give you a discount via Folksy.
Sorry this is not available to postal addresses outside of the UK.
This offer must end Bank Holiday Monday 26th May 2014 at 23:59, so don't miss out!
Happy Bank Holiday Weekend!!

fizzi~jayne  x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.