Monday 17 October 2016

Days 41 to 60 of the #100DaysofPatternCBC Challenge....

We're now over half way through the #100DaysofPatternCBC challenge!  Don't know what I'm talking about? The challenge is to share a photo of a pattern every day on Instagram and/or Twitter. Here are my photos from days 41 to 60...

Days 41 to 44 ~ A packet of baby wipes that are always on my desk / washi craft tape / closed blinds / new paper clips arranged (not that I was procrastinating).
Days 45 and 46 are new packaging for orders / Days 47 and 48 are of patterns that I created myself using stamps and ink
Days 49 and 50 ~ A die cut pattern / rows of yarn in a shop
Days 51 to 60 are all from the October Made by Mrs M Photowalk. There will be a blog post on this very soon but here are all the patterns I saw....

Days 51 and 52 ~ A close up of tiles at Clapham South Tube Station / Stairs at Balham Underground Station
Days 53 to 56 All found at Tooting Market ~ Colourful crates stacked up / flamingo pattern / close up of street art
Days 57 to 60 ~ Pretty floor tiles at a patisserie / tiles under the rail bridge at Balham Station / table at a florist next to Clapham South Station / new building at Collier's Wood

If you missed my previous round ups you can see my photos from days 1 to 20 here and days 21 to 40 here.

If you wish you had joined in, it's not too late! All the details can be found in this post.

Check out all of the amazing photos by everyone so far by using the hashtag #100DaysofPatternCBC on Instagram and Twitter, or use this link to go direct to the images on Instagram. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.