Monday 27 April 2015

Enterprise Nation's 7 Steps to Selling without being Pushy Workshop....



You may know from previous posts that I have attended many events organised by Enterprise Nation. So when I saw an invite for members to attend events, for free, in exchange for writing a review, I was quick to offer my blogging services!

I chose to attend their workshop, “7 Steps to Selling without being Pushy”as I thought it would be useful and I was right!

Anis Qizilbash, founder of Mindful Sales Training, did a great job of hosting the workshop at Somerset House. It was a really enjoyable session, everyone was engaged. It was interactive with exercises along the way to help apply what we learnt to our business.  The group represented a variety of services or products and it proved that these steps can be applied to any type of business.

I hope you enjoy reading my guest post over on Enterprise Nation's blog.

Thank you Enterprise Nation for giving me the opportunity to write for your blog and sharing my review with your readers!

Anis Qizilbash, founder of Mindful Sales Training

fizzi~jayne x

Disclaimer: Enterprise Nation kindly let me attend the workshop free of charge in exchange for producing a review on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.