The lovely Zoe nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award!
I Googled to find out a bit more about this award and I found this, "The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and it also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers".
Thank you Zoe! It feels awesome to be recognised and by a fab blogger who I follow. It's nice to know that someone reads my blog and enjoys it *big smiley face* (Sorry it has taken a few weeks to get my post up Zoe!).
In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you & link back to them in your post, check!
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award
Here are my seven facts....
- I have always wanted to be a drummer. I learnt a couple of beats at school but I wasn't allowed to have a drum kit as a child and I live in a terraced house now where I want to continue to get on with my neighbours, but one day I will learn properly and rock!
- In a previous job I once had a business meeting with DJ Tony Blackburn, cool, hey?!
- I hate cooking, I wish I didn't when I see lovely recipes on Pinterest. I did get an urge to go into the kitchen for more than just coffee once and I was really pleased when I made this Apple Crumble. Thankfully my hubby loves cooking and is a great cook.
- I'm scared of heights, I can't even go up the ladder to our loft.
- I love music especially live music. This year I am going to two gigs, Foo Fighters and Garbage.
- I am a vegetarian and I hate Goats cheese which is a problem as this is often a popular vegetarian option in restaurants.
- I'm training for a 10km run in May. I'm raising money in memory of my Nan for the Stroke Association.
My nominations ~ most of them are not new but they are awesome and deserve recognition and you should check them out....