Saturday 21 December 2013

He's nearly here....

Only 4 sleeps until Santa finally arrives!  Have you finished your Christmas shopping? 

I have just got back from my final craft fair of 2013!

I was in the Christmassy mood with my Christmas jumper and Santa hat

This craft fair was much better than previous ones, I actually made a profit! Customers were buying rather than browsing.  It may have been the time of year, the right customer for me or just being in the right place at the right time. I am happy that I have ended 2013 on a positive high and that the fizzi~jayne name is spreading.

Sales - 14!!

Now I can focus on getting ready for my own Christmas celebrations, family time and have a wee break.  I have now closed my Etsy & Folksy shop to do this so I won't be taking orders, or making any new products but I will be popping up on my blog,  Facebook and Twitter (I won't be able to stop myself!) so please come and say hello!

I will be reopening my shops on 31st December to launch my sale!

In 2014 expect to see new ideas, new products, favourite craft techniques and maybe a book review or 2.  If there is anything you would like to read in my blog please let me know, I would love your feedback.

I just want to thank my customers, blog readers and general supporters, what a year 2013 has been ~ I quit my 9-5, started this blog and that was just the second half of the year! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.