Monday 11 November 2013

birthday week....

I had a week of birthday celebrations, my birthday celebrations :-) one day is never enough!! So I allowed myself some time off and spent a day at Hobbycrafts at the NEC. The Art Materials Live and Crafts for Christmas were also there, a 3 for 1 event, it was huge!!  It must be the largest craft event in the UK, I was overwhelmed with excitement. I had such a fun day, I was in my element, stall after stall of craft supply goodies and of course I bought stuff....

 
Lots of new goodies


I could have bought so much more but hubby was with me and kept track of everything I spent, EVERYTHING!  I might leave him at home next year, although I do need to be kept in check at events like this as I am a child in a sweet shop! Budget, what budget??

I got some fab presents for my birthday and felt thoroughly spoilt.  I received couple of books that look really interesting....

"Crafters Guide to Taking Great Photos" and "Blogging for Creatives", has anyone read them?  I can't wait to read them, the trouble is I don't know what to read first.....

O and just before I go I will be at the Berkhamsted Artisans Arts & Crafts Fair this Sunday with lots more new products, will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.