Tuesday 8 October 2013

Something I just have to share....

If you have been reading my blog you may have noticed I have been playing with the layout.  I have been learning how to make improvements through Googling and I came across this blog post by diy Design Fanatic who made it so easy to get the social media icons that link to my pages without HTML writing!  There is a video tutorial from Blogaholic Designs on the post as well as a link to craftiments where I got the icons.

Thank you Pam for doing all the hard work for me I am so pleased I found this and successfully did it so I had to share it.

What do you think of the tweaks I have made?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.