Win tickets to The Creative Craft ShowI’ve teamed up with the organisers of The Creative Craft Show to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the fantastic crafting extravaganza, taking place at the NEC, Birmingham from 29 June - 1 July 2018.
Visitors will be treated to over 100 stands selling the latest supplies, inspirational features and a host of experts on hand to give advice and share top tips.
Features at this show include:
- a free programme of quick and easy workshops and talks
- papercraft demonstrations, jewellery making and beading as well as knitting, stitching and dressmaking features
- the latest products and creations from the world of creative craft
- new and exciting crafty ideas, tips and inspiration
How to enter....
There are a number of ways to enter the Creative Craft Show ticket giveaway, and each one will be counted as one entry, so do all three and you will be entered three times!
- Tell me why you want to win in the comments below.
- Give fizzi~jayne makes.... Facebook page a like and share the giveaway post.
- Head over to the fizzijayne Instagram, follow and give the competition post a like.
The deadline for entries is midday (BST) on 24th June 2018. The giveaway is only open to UK entrants, sorry my international chums!
The winner will be picked at random and announced on 25th June 2018.
FACT FILEThe Creative Craft Show Birmingham
29 June -1 July 2018
Open: 10am – 4.30pm (5pm Sat)
Adult £10 (£8 Advance Price)
Senior £9 (£7 Advance Price)
Children free if accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket
For more information or to book tickets please visit www.ichfevents.co.uk. Alternatively, phone the Ticket Hotline on 01425 277988.
Follow the creative Craft Show on Twitter @thecraftshows
Find them on Facebook – Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts Shows
Ts and C’s
• Standard Terms and Conditions apply
• Travel costs and expenses to and from the venue are not included in the prize
• Deadline for entries is midday in 24th June 2018
• Prize has no monetary value and is not transferable
• Visit www.ichfevents.co.uk to sign up to the free eNewsletters