Tuesday 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas


Santa's nearly here! I hope you are all looking forward to the festive celebrations.  I'll be spending it with all the family which will be lots of fun and this will be the first year my Nephew will be REALLY excited about Santa coming.

I want to thank all my readers, customers and general supporters.  I truly appreciate everyone of you, without you I could not do what I love everyday and that is pretty cool!

Its been another fab year for fizzi~jayne with lots of celebrations - my blog celebrated it's first birthday, fizzi~jayne makes is now 2 years old and I have been fizzi~jayne full time for a whole year!

I have exciting plans for 2015, I'll be working on re-launching my online shops designing new product ideas and of course I'll be telling you all about it right here along with exciting posts I have planned (I hope you will agree).

In the meantime I'm going to enjoy family time and have a rest for a week.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2015!

Merry Christmas!

fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.