Friday 5 December 2014

First Year of Being fizzi~jayne Full Time....

Recently I celebrated being fizzi~jayne full time for a year! Emma from The Vintage Good Life saw my celebratory post on Instagram and asked if I wanted to write a guest post on being self-employed.  As I am a regular reader of her blog I was honoured and jumped at the chance, especially as I am her first guest writer!


Over on Emma's blog I've written about the benefits and challenges of being self employed as well as what I have learnt in the last year of running a creative business. I hope you will find this interesting but I think you should visit Emma's pretty blog anyway, if only to see her beautiful photography!

Click here to read my post, I'd love to hear what you think....

Enjoy 
fizzi~jayne x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.