Tuesday 4 November 2014

#CraftBlogClub Secret Santa.....

craftblogclub badge



Tonight's #CraftBlogClub chat saw the launch of the latest challenge ~ Secret Santa! 

My co -host, Katie is taking the reigns on this one, so if you want to take part please go to her blog here. You need to let Katie know you are taking part by 8pm on 11th November 2014.  She will give you the details of the person you need to make a gift for and you need to post it to them by 20th December. 

Last years Secret Santa was the first #CraftBlogClub challenge I took part in and it was so lovely to receive happy post in the mail, especially when the enclosed has been handmade.

Last year my Secret Santa sent me this....
You can read more about my gift here. The reindeer will feature on my tree again this year.
 and I made this....
You can read more about the gift I sent here

 Don't forget to check out Katie's blog....

 fizzi~jayne x

Psst.... Want to know more about #CraftBlogClub? Find out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.