Saturday 8 February 2014

Competition winner!!....

Thank you to everyone who entered my competition over on my Facebook page! I now have a winner!!!

I used Random.org to generate a winner and they are (drum roll please).....

Melanie Jayne Le-Fort


Congratulations Melanie!! (please can you send me a direct message via my Facebook page with your details, thanks!)

I will be adding Melanie's favourite quote to this wall hanging

There wasn't an overall favourite quote but the top 3, all with 3 votes each, were:
  • Leave a little sparkle where ever you go
  • I have good taste, but I don’t have the money to prove it
and what Melanie voted for....
  • We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde.
In the meantime, I made myself a wall hanging for my Craft Den. I wanted something to make me smile each day, so I made it playful and tried different fonts, what do you think?....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.