Sunday 5 November 2017

New Craft Workshops....

Back in January I decided this would be the year I would start teaching workshops, well I have finally got a couple of dates in the diary before the year ends, yay!

I will be teaching how to make this exploding Christmas gift box at No3 Royston....



The shop has expanded upstairs so they can now offer workshops and I will be teaching the first one on the 18th November in their new space, eek! 

Workshop details


Learn how to make a Christmas gift box with the surprise element!

Whether you are a complete beginner or you’re already a paper-crafter, it will be a fun class learning skills to construct an exploding gift box from a piece of card.

You will leave the class with a gift box for someone’s Christmas present or you can keep it as a decoration by using it with a battery operated tea light. Both options will be taught in the class and you will go away with full instructions so you can make more boxes.

Class size: There will be a maximum of 8 people in the class which is small enough so I can help every student as I guide you through the process step by step.

Materials: All equipment and supplies will be provided but if you are already a paper-crafter and have a paper trimmer or score board you can bring these along with you if you’d like but not necessary.

Skills needed: No previous experience is required. This class starts at the beginning so is suitable for beginners. The class is only suitable for adults.

If you are interested you can book via the shops website here as well as see what other classes they have planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.