Here is how to join in:
- If you want to take part please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, twitter name, email address and postal address. Email us by 8pm on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
- We will then email everyone back by Thursday 9th November with the name and address of the person you are making a gift for.
- You then make that person a Christmas gift, this can be anything you like and made from any craft. It would be lovely for everyone to receive their gift in time for Christmas, therefore we have set a deadline for posting the gift by Wednesday 20th December 2017, which the last day for posting 1st class mail within the UK.
- Make sure you include a note revealing who you are. Who you make for won’t necessarily be the person that makes for you.
- Please only sign up if you can make and send a gift by the deadline. As crafters we all know how much time and love goes into making something handmade so let’s make sure no one misses out.
- Anyone can take part, don't worry if you have never joined our chats or taken part in a challenge before, we'd love for you to be involved.
I hope you are as excited about this challenge as we are. We love seeing all the amazing gifts you lovely lot make for one another.
Want to know more about the #CraftBlogClub? find all the details here.