Thursday 17 August 2017

Blogtacular Photowalk East London....

I've finally gone through all of my photos from the Blogtacular Photowalk.  You can read about my experience of the conference here.

There were two photo walks that were running the Friday afternoon before the conference.  I didn't know which one I would be on until 24 hours before and the route was kept a surprise, all I knew was I needed to meet everyone in Shoreditch. Our host for the walk was the lovely Nikki McWilliams.  East London is great for photos, there is so much street art which is always changing. 

Anyway enough natter, I am going to let the photos do most of the talking.  I took photos with a mix of my phone and DSLR....

Street art and bicycle


Colourful umbrellas and street art
Thankfully we didn't need umbrellas but these colourful ones were great for photos

BLoggers' outfits

Random hifi on a post
A HiFi on a post.

colourful wall


Shoreditch street art

Cute bicycle lock

E1 Street art

Camille Walala house
A house painted by Camille Walala

Camille Walala

Walala house East London


fun photography
The handstand in front of a colourful wall has become Rachel's signature pose on photowalks!

When street art matches your hair and outfit!




When bloggers get together
When Bloggers get together, colourful food has to be photographed in front of a colourful wall!

Tunnocks Teacake
Thank you Nikki for being a fab guide on the photowalk and for the Tunnocks teacake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.