Friday 9 December 2016

Raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital with ParcelHero....

This year I have taken part in the #PHWinterWorkshop campaign organised by ParcelHero to raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital. 

They asked a selection of craft bloggers and artists from around the world to create a gift box and handmade gift to auction on eBay. 



You can bid on my creation here!



My box was created using mixed media techniques adding lots of texture and dimension.  I'll share a tutorial on how I achieved this look in the new year.


For the gift, I made a crochet flower brooch and I added a bead in the middle for a bit of sparkle. 



ParcelHero are trying to beat last year’s charity record by raising £1,500 for Great Ormond Street Hospital.  All proceeds go directly to G.O.S.H, the postage is free and comes with a £20 ParcelHero Worldwide Shipping Voucher

I know there are a lot of charities asking for support at this time of year but if you can, please check out all the amazing creations. Not only will your support help Great Ormond Street Hospital provide inspirational and world-class care to hundreds of children every day, but if your bid wins you will receive a gift in the process!

To find out more about the #PHWinterWorkshop Campaign please visit ParcelHero's blog here.

To bid on my gift box please follow this link.

Bidding for my box ends on 12th December 2016 at 17:00 (GMT) and new boxes are regularly being added to eBay.

Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.