Tuesday 22 December 2015

Merry Christmas....


Now the craft fairs are done for 2015, orders are all posted and my online shops are now closed, I can now get ready and enjoy Christmas.

fizzi~jayne HQ will be closed until the 4th January so I can relax, enjoy quality time with the family and catch up on admin plus sort out the craft den which is in chaos!  In the meantime I'll be popping up on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

I just want to thank you for your support this year. It has been another great year, I appreciate everyone who reads my posts and leaves a comment and I can't wait to share the plans I have for 2016!

I hope you have a lovely Christmas time and I wish you a healthy and happy 2016!

fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.