Monday 24 August 2015

August Craft Fair and fizzi~jayne makes.... first stockist!

I had one craft fair in August which was at one of my regular and favourite fairs in Royston.  


Even though it was prime season for everyone to be away on holiday we still had more footfall than I expected. I think that is down to the hard work of the organiser and the local support we get, which is brilliant.



I was also excited to see the new No3 Royston. If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter you may have seen my excitement about No3, it is a new independent shop opening in Royston by the same organiser of the craft fairs. I am thrilled that a range of my products will be available in the store when it opens on 5th September!!

I am sooooo excited to be a part of this venture which is supporting small creative businesses and can't wait to see everyone else's handmade products on the shelves. 

If you are local I hope you can pop by when it opens, you can find the shop at 3 Melbourn Road, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 7BP.  The shop will be closed on fair days as it’s only a short distance to the Town Hall where I will be joining the other crafters from the shop.

I now have a busy and exciting week making stock ready for the launch!

New shop opening on 5th September at 9:30am!

fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.