What I like....
- Inspiring images throughout
- Useful "How To...." topics throughout the magazine.
- Introduction to photography basics, such as lighting, exposure and depth of field.
- It isn't about product photography but capturing life. I particularly enjoyed the article about "travels with my camera". If you have kids there is an article to style a baby shoot.
- I loved the challenges and tips to try and practice.
- If you take pics with your phone, there is a "How to" on taking better phone photos.
- As it is Mollie Makes it has tutorials such as this cute crochet camera cover....
- Inspiring "Tea and Chat" articles with photographers and bloggers.
- I liked the articles on scrapbooking, I like to keep memories in a creative way and have scrapbooked when I can fit it in. Admittedly I still want to do one for my wedding which was 5 years ago! If you have never tried it you should!
|I will have to add this photo mini book to my project list!|
This is great if you are new to photography, need inspiration or you are a lover of Mollie Makes. I will certainly refer to it to inspire my photography and scrapbooking.
So that is the end of the photography season, *sad face*, I hope you have enjoyed it.
Before I go I wanted to share some last thoughts....
- Whatever level you are at, challenge yourself to get to the next one.
- I don't think you have to be a professional to enjoy photography and take a great snap. Utilise the equipment you have and practice.
- Follow blogs with photography that inspires you.
- Read the free resources available, I have a collection on my Pinterest board.
I would love to hear from you to know what you have thought of these posts and to know if you are doing anything differently?
Pssst... have you missed any of the previous posts from the Photography Season? You can catch up by clicking on the below....
- My Love of Photography
- A professional's hints and tips
- Book Review ~ The Crafter's Guide to Taking Great Photos.
- #CraftBlogClub chat summary of sharing photography tips.