Thursday 11 June 2015

Don't Forget your Father's Day card....

Father's Day is on 21st June 2015 and I have a range of handmade Father's Day cards in my shop for your special Dad.

Men are always challenging to buy for don't you think? And to be honest I find them challenging to design for but I love a challenge and I hope you like what I have created....


Last order date to a UK address is 16th June 2015 to receive your card in time,  if you are posting it onward please allow extra time to order.


I will have these cards at the Little Fox Market this Saturday.  I always look forward to this craft fair and this time there will also be new foodie stalls including a micro brewery. Funnily enough my hubby is now more than happy to help me set up after hearing this news!

fizzi~jayne x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.