Thursday 14 May 2015

fizzijaynemakes.com has launched!!....

I'm so excited! (I'm currently doing a happy dance!) I have designed my own little space on the world wide web and I'm pleased to announce that fizzijaynemakes.com is now officially open!


It has been a labour of love and I am so pleased I can finally share it with you.  I wanted to design it myself because to be honest I am a control freak, but I also wanted to be able to update it when I wanted to and not have to pay someone.  There are many providers out there so I used one that met my design needs and has good customer support.

I have new business cards too!

The shop tab on my website will take you to my Folksy shop.  At the moment I can't justify the extra costs that come with a transactional website.  I've chosen Folksy as I have been selling with them since I launched fizzi~jayne makes.... back in 2012.  They are also based in Britain and support small creative businesses like myself.  You can still find me on Etsy and in the longer term I hope to be able to offer the opportunity to buy direct from my website.

My blog will stay in the same place so if you are a follower you don't need to do anything. 

To celebrate my new website I have designed some postcards with uplifting and funny quotes (because everyone likes to receive happy mail).  I will send one of the four designs for free with every order (while stocks last). 




I'm really happy with my new website but I would love to know what you think?



fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.