Monday 23 March 2015

Back at The Little Fox Market....

On Saturday I kicked off the craft fair season of 2015! I went back to The Little Fox Market in Rickmansworth.



We have a new organiser who has taken on the reigns, Katherine from Glowbeads. She did an amazing job for her first fair.

It was nice to catch up with some of the regular stall holders and see some new ones.  The Little Fox always has a good mix of craft, vintage and food stalls. 

I added a new feature to my display for my wall hangings....



I bought a garden trellis that I painted with Annie Sloane chalk paint, et voilĂ !


I use 'S' hooks to hang my products from the trellis which gives me flexibility with my display. 


I was opposite The Maverick Kitchen again, look at these beautiful cupcakes....


After a days work I couldn't leave without treating myself to one of their cupcakes that have been looking at me all day!

This was sooooo yummy! 

You can see all the craft fairs I have booked for this year, including the Little Fox at Rickmansworth in my Craft Fairs tab.  I've booked dates right through to Christmas! How organised am I?!

fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.