Thursday 23 October 2014

#CraftBlogClub Challenge Reveal Part 2....

In my post revealing the #CraftBlogClub Winter challenge I said I had set myself the challenge of making two items. The first completed item can be seen here, The second item, my beanie hat, is now complete!!  To recap I used the crochet pattern from Happy Green Frog and used this wool....


and this is the result....
The only change I made to the pattern was I added a Pom Pom with the left over yarn.

I took it out on its first outing on the hottest day in October but I was determined to wear it!....



fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.