Thursday 2 October 2014

and the results are in.....

Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete my surveyI really appreciate your feedback and it will help me shape my blog in the future. 

I thought I would share some of the insights but I guess you want to know who won the £15 Etsy gift voucher first, right?!

Everyone who left their details on the survey were entered into the Random.org list randomiser and the winner is..........

.............ANTHEA!!

Congratulations Anthea! Your gift voucher should be in your inbox. Happy Shopping!

So what did you all say?....



Check out these pie charts, I managed to do these by myself!



Everyone loves reading my craft techniques and want to see more, thanks guys! I have fab, craft techniques planned and I will try and fit more into my schedule in the future.

You want to see more of behind the scenes, I better tidy up the craft den so I can show you!

I won't neglect the other areas you enjoy and want to read more of, but it is so helpful to know what you enjoy and what I need to focus on.

I also learnt that Twitter is your number 1 social platform! The rest were placed....
2nd Instagram
3rd Facebook
Joint 4th place Pinterest and Google+

A huge thank you for the kind and supportive comments you gave me in the survey. They were lovely to read and I feel reassured that I made the right decision to start this blog and you like it! *big smiley face*

If you missed the chance to complete the survey and you want your chance to tell me what you think, you can still give me your feedback, but I'm sorry you won't be entered into a giveaway! The survey has only 10 questions which I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to complete.  It should take no longer than 3 minutes, please enter the survey here.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete my survey!

fizzi~jayne x

Psst.... I have a craft fair on Saturday if you are in the Rickmansworth area it would be lovely to see you.  For more details go to my Events and Craft Fairs page

2 comments:

  1. OOOO thank you Fiona! I shall enjoy browsing Etsy deciding what to spend my voucher on! Congratulations on your bloggy milestone and best wishes for the future of fizzy-jayne makes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for taking part in the survey. Enjoy spending your voucher :-)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.