Tuesday 5 August 2014

My Month in Pics ~ July....

August has started with a bang, I was at a good friends wedding over the weekend but more of that next month, first, what happened in July?!....

I had lots of custom orders this month, thank you....
Christening Card for Chloe June/ Birthday card for Nicola / Cupcake Birthday Card / Wedding card for Rich & Yun (I drew the elephants)


Retirement Card for a Train Fan / 40th Birthday card for a friend / 40th Scrabble Card
We visited Butterfly World and gardens which is down the road from where we live and we had never been! It was a great day out and a great place to take my camera....



The gardens were amazing with sculptures and different themes....
Garden designed as a bedroom / huge flower pot with spider web sculpture

Large plant pots and key / Thyme Garden





My Nan's neighbour kindly gave me this book from 1981.  I hadn't heard of Broomstick Crochet before. I haven't got my head around it yet but looking forward to doing more and showing you the results.  I particularly like the image of this Fluffy Sleep Cape, I think I might make these for Christmas presents!
My current crochet projects, I have also started working on Christmas ideas! (more about the one on the left next month).


This doughnut pin cushion is in Simply Crochet Magazine and it is definitely on the project list!

I attended the launch event for Go and Grow online.  After the success of the recent seminars (read about them here and here) there are 12 months of events planned to help you go and grow your business online.  Visit their website here to find out more.
I saw this and it made me smile
 
fizzi~jayne x
Pssst.... You can follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.