Sunday 31 August 2014

My Month in pics ~ August....

August has been an busy and exciting month, it started off with a wedding of some dear friends....

Cards I made for the happy couple ~ An order from a friend for the couple on the right and the card from me on the left.  Both were designed based on the invitation.

I loved the table centre pieces, so much of the wedding was beautifully handmade.  An arty shot of the hubby's button hole, he was one of 5 best men all of who were called Matt, seriously!

A friend of mine is having her first baby soon and to celebrate I hosted a baby shower for her....

The theme was afternoon tea. Other than the date and time the whole event was a surprise.

All the guests contributed by baking and bringing food.  A friend had a vintage tea set from her wedding, which made it look so pretty!


I made a book for her, I asked everyone to send me photos with their messages for the Mum to be and I put it all together.  It was a big job but so worth it and she loved it!

Inside the book.
I gave everyone party bags full of Jelly babies
 
I was so surprised when these gorgeous flowers arrived the next day as a thank you from the Mum to Be! I am so pleased she had a good time, phew!
I can't believe it has been a year since the Folksy Summer School! It was here that I decided to start this blog and decided I could make a business out of my passion!
I still think it is pretty cool that the Prime Minister turned up at the Home Business Summit
I am still in awe of the Corner shop.  You can read about my trip to the shop made of felt here
 
 
 I had another day out of the Craft Den ~ Wedding Dress Exhibit at the V&A/ Poppies at the Tower of London / The Cock at Trafalgar Square outside of the National Gallery. Read more about my day in London here
 
Custom orders have been keeping my busy this month ~ New Home card/ Happy 8th Birthday Fearne / Belated Birthday card for Janie 

 
 1st Anniversary Card / Congratulations to Sharan and Sean celebrating their wedding / 1st Anniversary card based on a New York theme.

Before I go here is some work in progress from Instagram....
 
 

September is set to be an exciting month, can't wait!....
 
fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.